Magistrates’ Court

If you have been charged by the Police with a criminal offence, then we can represent you when your case goes to Court. We represent a large number of clients free of charge under the Legal Aid Scheme. Contact our Criminal Department and we will be able to make an application for Legal Aid on your behalf, which if granted will mean that you will not have to pay for us to represent you at Court.

If you are not granted Legal Aid, then we can still represent you on a private paying basis. Our solicitors will discuss this with you if appropriate. We offer fixed fee deals so that you know exactly how much you will be paying. What’s more if you are found not guilty and have paid us privately, you may be entitled to have some of our fees paid for you.